|Changes for version
Changes between the
posted V1.22 and V1.23 are listed below.
- Added "PasteByTyping" INI option
which alters paste function to simulate typing
rather than using the default screen overlay
logic. Useful for pasting a single line of text
across multiple input fields on the same line.
- Added "DFT Mode" option to transfer
selection panel. Default is DFT active for faster
transfers when possible.
- Added Autocopy function. When the left mouse
button is released when selecting text, the text
will automatically be copied to the clipboard.
Ctrl key causes CUT instead of COPY. Function
must be enabled on the Cut/Paste option panel.
- Added drag and drop function. Select text and
then drag it with the mouse. Enable Drag-and-drop
on the Cut/Paste options panel.
- Added Overlay/Insert option so that the Paste
action depends on the current insert key mode.
- Added option to set default printer on Print
- Added macro that executes on shutdown. Search
for "INI" in the help doc and see
ShutDownMacro INI file option.
- Added "CloseOnDisconnect" INI option
which will close the current Vista window upon
disconnect, as long as the disconnection was not
due to an IP error. Use CloseOnDisconnect=1 in
vista.ini to enable.
- Added ability to specify multiple files for TSO
IND$FILE transfer, either by multiple selection
in the source file list window, or by wildcard
- Added locked.ext user exit, to gain control
when the user attempts to type on a locked
screen. Search for "exits" in help doc.
- Added options on the Cursor panel for better
control over the Backspace function. Removed
obsolete "Destruct BS" display option.
- IND$FILE CUT (Control Unit Terminal) mode
transfer does not show correct byte count. Fixed.
- IND$FILE upload hangs after first block is
transmitted to host. Fixed.
- Keyboard unlocks in error when Read Buffer
command arrives. Fixed.
- Forecolor reset value (x'00') not reseting
color correctly. Fixed.
- Crosshair lines covers the bottom and left
pixels of certain characters. Testing: use
TestRulerFix=1 INI file option.
- Cannot specify more than 20 characters for
additional transfer parameters on Misc option
- Macro error when downloading multiple PDS
- The "Toggle Shift/Caps" option
doesn't work after P0639. Fixed.
- PasteInsert can paste on top of protected
- Various macro errors when a semicolon is used
within a string. Fixed.
- EditBox macro function does not position cursor
on edit field. Fixed.
- Break key interrupts macro recording. Fixed.
- Program-Tab wraps around screen in certain
- Changed keyboard input method to use character
code converted by Windows rather than our own
conversion. Hopefully this will handle non-USA
keyboards better. Fixed.
- Vertical crosshairs is not repainted correctly
when Delete mode is used for the BackSpace
- End function moves cursor past end of field if
field is full. Cursor now moves to last character
in field in this case.
- Added KeyTronicsKeyboard=1 INI option to allow
old KeyTronics keyboard to function properly.
- SelectWin functions initially select 2
characters instead of 1. Fixed.
- Code page number is not being returned in Query
Reply for Charset. Fixed, but currently INI
option ReplyCodePage=1 is required to enable this
- Screen lockup fails with CA-Supersession. AID
not being returned correctly for RMA command.
- Vista shows wrong time on status bar (one hour
off) for first week following USA
daylight-savings-time change in years where April
1 is the first Sunday of the month. Fixed by
using the latest Microsoft compiler.
- EAU (Erase All Unprotected) with invalid screen
address can cause endless loop. Fixed - error now
reported in message box.
- Main window does not gain the focus when
selected by keypad. Fixed.
- Attention does not unlock the keyboard. Fixed.
- "Smart" row/col does not work when
ISPF does not have the pull-down menu's showing.
- Connection error 10093 and possibly others -
Win2000 or NT4 only. Fixed.
- Vista holds enqueue on PC file after a transfer
failure or user abort. Fixed.
- Emulator hangs when TN3270E mode function
request does not exactly match the requested
function code string. Fixed.